Monday, December 17, 2007

Yeah...more purses....

Like it says...here are some more purses. These I did with no real pattern. I've got one more I'm making like this and then the rest are like the original ones. For theses instead of buying just the fabric at the store I got a pack of quilt squares off of Ebay in purples, one in greens, and then one in butterflies. Now for the purple and green I had no clue what I was getting. They were literally one of each of the 40 squares and none of them were the same. A little frustrating trying to get a good combination...but I think they came out pretty good.






1 comments:

Nicole Brady said...

DH, semi-retired, has been killing time putting his graphics expertise to work designing stuff for people to use on their fancy embroidery sewing machine thingies. He posts stuff on a few sewing message boards. As payment to him for some of his custom graphics, a lady made a purse for me. I love tote bags and didn't realize how creative people could be with making purses. I love looking at pictures of purses that people make now!

I love the look of the ones you posted - super cute!